We recognize the importance of your privacy, security and data protection and want you to feel safe and comfortable when you visit our sites.
These privacy policies explain:
- Who are we?
- What is personal information?
- What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- Legal basis for collecting your personal information
- The period in which the Futti retains your personal information
- Automated decision making
- Who can access your personal information?
- Is your personal information secure?
- How can you view, check, modify or delete the personal information you provide to us?
- What is our policy on collecting information we receive from minors who use our sites?
- Cookies – how and why do we use them?
- Your rights
- Why must you accept the terms in the Privacy Statement?
Who are we?
Futti is one of the leading anatomical footwear brand in Croatia.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that relates to you and can be used to identify you directly (for example, your first and last name) or indirectly (for example, by a pseudonym such as a unique identification number). Personal information includes the name, address, age, e-mail address and telephone number of a specific person. Personal information may also include numeric identifiers such as your computer’s IP address, mobile phone MAC address, or cookies.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We only collect personal information that you wish to provide us or such personal information as is necessary for us to provide and/or improve your services.
We collect and receive information through our websites, applications, social media sites and/or other means.
You give us your personal information directly (for example, when you create an account, when you contact us, when you shop through our online store, apps or in our stores) and sometimes we collect it (for example, by using cookies to understand how you use our sites and applications).
You may provide us with your e-mail address, name, telephone number and other information so that we may provide you with information about our products, opportunities to participate in our sweepstakes or surveys, or simply if you wish to receive information on promotions, discounts and/or other activities and offers of Futti.
We use your personal information solely for the purpose of operating the Futti as well as to manage, support and obtain feedback on the service provided and to prevent any breach of security, law or contract terms.
We will primarily use your personal information to manage your purchases and orders, conduct sweepstakes, actions or surveys, answer your questions and inquiries, offer loyalty programs, send out promotional content (unless you have been asked to remove you from the newsletter list), for conducting analyzes and collecting statistics.
Legal basis for collecting your personal information
Depending on the purpose of collecting and processing your personal data, the legal basis for the processing of your information may be: your consent, the legitimate interest of Futti (improving our products and services, preventing fraud, securing and maintaining the tools you use, such as websites/applications/devices secure to use), the execution of the contract or service you have requested, and regulations requiring the processing of personal information.
Period in which Futti retains your personal information
Futti stores your personal information that you submit to us through this site in our databases.
Your personal information will be kept by Futti only for as long as is necessary to answer your questions or solve the problem, provide better and new services, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
The following criteria are used to determine the period in which your information is withheld:
- When you purchase our products, we keep your personal information for the duration of the contractual relationship and until you request deletion (if you request deletion before the contract expires, your data will be pseudonymized)
- When participating in a sweepstakes/contest or promotional offer, we retain your personal information in accordance with the rules of the contest/contest or promotional offer in question
- We hold your personal information for the period required to process your query and until you request it to be deleted
- When creating your account, we keep your personal information until you request to delete your account
- When you sign up for the newsletter, we keep your personal information until you unsubscribe, unsubscribe, or request to delete the subscription
- When you store cookies on your computer, we retain your personal information as they serve a purpose.
Futti may retain your personal information after you stop using the services of Futti or stop using this site for the purpose of fulfilling your legal obligations or managing your rights (before the courts or other competent authorities) or collecting statistics and keeping records.
When we no longer need your personal information for any of the purposes listed above, your personal data will be deleted from all systems under Futti.
Please note that you have the right to delete your personal information at any time.
Automated decision making
For the purposes of securing transactions through our sites and applications against the misuse of personal information and fraud, Futti uses third-party solutions. The fraud detection method is based on simple comparisons, associations, groupings, predictions and atypical values using intelligent agents, data collection techniques, and various in-depth data analysis techniques.
In the case of automated fraud detection, it may be that we delay the processing of the order/request for transaction verification and/or decline the service of ordering/processing the request if we determine the possibility of fraud. In this case, we take all necessary precautions and protections to restrict access to your information and you have the right to access the information on which we base our decision.
Futti may use techniques considered “profiling” or any form of automated processing of personal data when sending or displaying personalized notices and content, which involves the use of said data to evaluate personal aspects of individuals, in particular analysis or prediction of aspects relating to that person’s personal preferences, its interests, economic situation, behavior and the like.
We enter personal information collected through various interactions with you into a central database and analyze it to predict your personal preferences and/or interests.
Based on our analysis, we send or display notifications and/or content tailored to your interests and needs.
You reserve the right to object to the use of your “profiling” information.
Who can access your personal information?
Futti may share your personal information within Futti internal organisations to fulfill legal obligations, prevent fraud and/or provide tools, improve products and services, or because you have given us consent.
Futti will not share your personal information with business partners and associates who intend to use it for direct marketing purposes unless you have given us specific permission to do so.
Your personal information may also be processed by trusted third-party service providers whom we entrust with the tasks and activities they perform on our behalf. In this case, we only provide them with the information needed to perform the service, requesting that they not use your personal information for other purposes. Our service providers must at all times provide the same level of security for your personal information as Futti.
We may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties who assist us in providing digital and e-commerce services, such as social media monitoring, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, customer relationship management, network and search engine analysis, etc, third parties providing product delivery services (mail, delivery services), third parties providing technical support to us such as platform or server accommodation, database support and maintenance, as well as software and applications, payment service providers (banks and other credit institutions).
We may forward your personal information to state law enforcement agencies in the following situations:
- when required to do so under the requirements of any applicable regulation/law
- if such action is necessary for the legal process to take place
- when responding to any legal request or action
- if it complies with legal requirements or actions, or in order to protect the rights of Futti or Futti customers and the public.
Is your personal information secure?
Futti protects your personal information and takes steps to ensure that it is protected.
Data collected and processed by Futti protects against unauthorized access by third parties.
Links to third party sites
Futti website may contain links to other websites. Futti bears no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these sites. The links are provided in good faith and Futti shall not be held responsible for any subsequent changes to other web sites to which it has provided a link. We recommend that you exercise caution and carefully read the privacy policies of other websites you visit.
Our website give you the opportunity to email the website address to another person. This function implies that we may collect your e-mail address and/or the e-mail addresses of those to whom you have submitted the website. Email addresses collected in this way are not used for any purpose other than to fulfill your request. These e-mail addresses are not saved and deleted immediately upon request.
Sign up through social networks
Futti gives you the option to sign up through social networks. If you sign up through social networks, you will share your information with us depending on the platform settings of the particular social network.
How can you view, verify, modify or delete the personal information you provide us?
You have the right to contact us to provide you with all the information we store about you. You can also request the erasure, correction or modification of the information by email at email@example.com .
What is our policy on collecting information we receive from minors who use our site?
It is extremely important to us to protect the privacy of minors (children) in the electronic communications world, as well as to encourage parents and guardians to participate in monitoring the electronic activities of minors.
The processing of personal data is legal if the person is at least 16 years old and/or with the consent of the parents and/or guardian.
We ask parents to pay particular attention to their children’s electronic activities and to warn children not to provide personally identifiable information electronically without their permission. At any time, parents and/or guardians may view, check, modify or delete their child’s personal information.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a device (computer, tablet or mobile phone) while browsing the Internet, including the Futti website and which contain a series of characters in which open or encoded information is placed. A cookie server sends them to your computer and stores them there. First and foremost, they are used to identify the computer from which a website is opened. If you log in to a website, cookies serve to notify the server of the server and to check the rights to open a specific page. Each cookie has its own deadline after which it is no longer valid. That deadline may be far in the future. Thanks to cookies, one can follow the path of a user through various parts of our website and also through other websites. Cookies can help improve communication between our server and your computer, thereby making it more convenient to use our website. Cookies need not only come from the owner of the website but also from a third party, such as the social network or the advertising network. With your browser, you have the option of displaying cookies from your computer, deleting existing cookies, or adjusting the configuration so that not everyone is stored or cookies are not stored at all. Note that some features (such as logging in) will not work or will not work properly if you disable cookies.
Your rights and choices
Futti respects your privacy.
- Right to be informed – You have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal information.
- Right of access – You have the right to access your personal information that you have provided to us, subject to restrictions. Administrative fees may be payable if information is provided.
- Right to Correction – You have the right to request a correction and/or amendment of your personal information.
- Right to delete/right to forget – You have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal information. Your right to delete and/or remove personal information is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining your personal information.
- Right to object – You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data processed on grounds of public interest or legitimate interests, including profile creation.
- You can unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving promotional content at any time.
- Right to portability – You have the right to move, copy and/or transfer data from our database to another database. This right applies only to information you provide to us on the basis of a contract or consent, or if the processing is performed by automated means.
- Restriction Right – You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your data. This right restricts the processing of your data, which means that we can store it but cannot use it or further process it.
For your rights and how to exercise them, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do you have to accept the terms of your privacy statement?
Futti uses web services to collect and process your personal information. This includes the processing and transfer of your personal information beyond the borders of Croatia.
This privacy statement provides you with all the information you need (the easy way) to choose whether to use this site and to send your personal information to Futti or not.
If you are interested in providing us with certain services (sweepstakes, newsletter, new product details), we will take additional direct personal information from you (name, address and e-mail address). In this case, we will ask for your consent to the collection and use of your personal information, which will be used solely for the purpose for which you provided it to us.
For any questions regarding the protection of your personal information, how we treat your personal information and how we use it or you would like to exercise the rights stated above, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Support and complaints
You can solve any problem related to a product purchased from the Futti web shop by contacting any of the following information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: IBEA d.o.o., Ive Vojnovica 30, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
- Phone: +385 51 223 659